THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN JOINING THE WEDO TEAM!
Promote a just and sustainable world while learning valuable skills as part of the WEDO team. See below for details on the different available positions including required qualifications:
WHY WORK WITH WEDO?
- Support women and girls’ rights, leadership, and movement building
- Learn more about our focus areas: climate change, biodiversity, peace conflict & natural resources, disaster risk reduction, sustainable cities & transport, international finance & trade
- Contribute to our programs: Gender-Responsive Policy, Participation is Power, Empower Women – Benefit All, Mobilizing Women for Climate Justice, Women’s Leadership
- Engage in interesting events, workshops, trainings, and conferences
- Connect with partner organizations, experts, and feminist activists from around the world
- Develop practical skills and join a team of committed, knowledgeable individuals
WEDO is an equal opportunity employer and encourages, promotes and supports diversity in all aspects of its work.
We appreciate all who apply but based on the expected interest in open positions and limited capacity, only candidates chosen for interviews will be contacted. Please, no telephone inquiries.