In conjunction with the September launch of www.worldwewant2015.org there will be a Civil Society Dialogue on the Post-2015 Development Agenda featuring high level panelists working on the Post-2015 UN processes.
This event will take place at the Church Center for the United Nations (CCUN) from 4:30-6PM EST and will be live-streamed on www.worldwewant2015.org.
While space is limited in the room and it is no longer possible to RSVP, you are encouraged to contribute to the conversation online! We encourage civil society organizations, especially women’s organizations, to participate in this important opportunity.
- On Twitter, use the hashtag #Dialogue2015 to ask questions to panelists and contribute to the conversation.
- Don’t have a Twitter account? You can also add your questions and comments at www.worldwewant2015.org in real time!
Panelists will include:
- Amina J. Mohammed (Assistant Secretary General, Special Adviser of the Secretary-General on Post-2015 Development Planning, Ex-Officio, High-Level Panel on Post-2015 Development Agenda)
- John Hendra (Co-chair of UN Development Group, UN Women)
- Shamshad Akhtar, Assistant Secretary General, Department of Economic and Social Affairs
- Homi Kharas (Lead Author and Executive Secretary of the High Level Panel)
- AND members of the High Level Panel of Eminent Persons on the Post 2015 Development Agenda
This is your chance to engage with the United Nations Post-2015 processes and members of the High Level Panel in a free flowing conversation.