At least for now, WEDO is headquartered in the United States – and we can’t ignore that this is a nation predominantly responsible for the causes of climate change. We feel a responsibility to do something, so we are working with women’s organizations, grassroots groups, the US State Department and other government agencies to ensure that the US is an engaged, responsible, just leader in the fight against climate change – and that domestic policies and global positions are gender responsive.
- LEARN: get the facts on gender and climate change
- ADVOCATE: host a Sisters on the Planet Party
- EDUCATE: WEDO’s powerpoint on gender and cimate change
- SPEAK OUT: tell us how climate change affects you and your community
- PARTICIPATE: fill out our survey on climate change
- STAY INFORMED: join our listserv here
- SPREAD THE WORD: send a postcard to a friend